AFC Construction – Ucluelet, BC
AFC Construction is growing!
We have taken on several new projects within the Pacific Rim region starting in the spring, which require competent project coordination/management staff with leadership skills for a supervisory role, operating independently out of a satellite office in the area. Ideally seeking someone with either PMP designation, construction management diploma, or work experience equivalent.
AFC seeks only staff that are diligent, positive and collaborative to function within the management team. The person suitable for this role will be able to handle conflicting priorities on competing projects, and work comfortably with minimal supervision from the Comox Valley head office.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current experience coordinating interdisciplinary construction activities
- Plan reading
- Quality assurance practices
- Strong communication skills
- Depth of understanding of contract processes
- Problem solving
- Scheduling and cost control
- Functional use of MS Office Suite
- Comfortable using technology and functional software – AFC has committed to reducing its paper waste by upgrading its project management system to a cloud based technology.
Company offers enrollment in an extended medical/dental plan.
Position may offer vehicle/stipend, depending on situation.
Competitive salary/wage, will depend on capabilities of the person hired.
Relocation package may be considered for the right person.